Website Swami Rama Himalayan University
Love Serve Remember
SWAMI RAMA HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY
(A University established under setion 2(f) of UGC Act & enacted vide Govt. of Uttarakhand Act No.12 of 2013)
Swami Ram Nagar, PO- Jollygrant, Dehradun 248016 (Uttarakhand)
Phone – (0135) 2471600, FAX : – 2471612
Post: – Assistant Internal Auditor
Education/Qualifications: – ICWA/ Cost Accountant having working experience of 3 years in Hospital
Job Description of Assistant Internal Auditor:
Accountabilities: – The Assistant Internal Auditor will be responsible primarily for the following duties.
- Support in Preparation of rate cards in hospital
- Audit of billing of various impaneled companies like Ayushman, ECHS, CGSH, etc.
- To carry out other work assigned by Finance dept./HOD and management and furnishes reports accordingly.
- Good working knowledge of Excel & data analytical software.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
- Search for retrieve, compile, and a variety of statistical data from HMS files, records, report or from other sources for use in Audit.
- Critical analysis of various data/information with a view to derive conclusion from financial/Audit point of views that the correct procedure is being followed and if, any deviation/departures from the procedure found is to be suitably commented upon in the audit report.
- Close watching of all hospital activities where either expenditures or revenue receipts are involved and bring into the notice of administration through audit reports if any extra expenditures or under/less receipt of revenue noticed during day-to-day functioning.
- Carry out risk identification, assessment and audit planning for high risk areas within the operations of the hospital.
- Plan and co-ordinate timely performance of special audit investigations and forensic
- To carry out other work assigned by HOD and management and furnishes reports accordingly.
- Work with other section heads and specialists to solve single or multiple problematic integrity and accountability issue (s), whenever it arises in the hospital.
- Scheduling and coordinating the work activities as per program together with the fellow colleagues to work together to complete tasks more efficiently and timely.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills (verbal and in writing)
- Planning & analytical skills
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Proactive, co-operative and supportive team player
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work across cultures
- Ability and willingness for extensive overseas travel
Interested Candidates may send their resume/bio-data through email at email@example.com